The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackhood
Squire
Squire
Blackhood

[FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative. Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.   [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:27 am

Greetings.

So, as the title says, the "+X% Life Points for buildings" stat/skill/proficiency is additive, not multiplicative; "+40% hp for buildings" actually just gives "+40 points of health for buildings".

Now this isn't actually a huge issue for Tinker heroes, as they'll get +20 hp per point in the "Engineer" skill, and frankly this is kind of reasonable for that particular skill, however, the "Building" proficiency for heroes seems to use the same additive number rather than multiplicative, which results in a level 50 hero gaining a measly +50 hit points for their buildings.

The racial ability of the dwarves which gives +1% health per building built seems to function perfectly fine, though, so i assume this is just an oversight.

On a side note, the modifier does not affect pre-placed buildings (like the towers you get automatically at the start of most maps) or converted enemy buildings, but it's always been like that so it's nothing specific to the protectors, i just thought i'd mention it.
Back to top Go down
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.   [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:00 am

I have been testing this and I can confirm everything said above.

Testing further I found that fast/durable builder seems to work okay.

What I found interesting is that dwarven racial is counted per any dwarven building, no matter if it is yourr, allies or enemy's.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.   [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:39 pm

all fixed for 0.8.6
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.   [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.   [FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] "+X% Life Points for buildings" is additive, not multiplicative.
Page 1 of 1