The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] The Swarm bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

[FIXED] The Swarm bugs Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:29 am

Hello,
great mod I have been playing The Protectors now for days and I still enjoy it very much.

However I have encountered several issues when playing The Swarm.

1) Scorpionman or Scorpiontaur or whatever are their called have for some reason 100 mana and yet they don't have any ability.

2) Scorpions do not have mana and yet they have ability called Scare at cost of 40 mana. Although they have no mana they can cast it without any limit. However ability makes them burrow, which visualy looks like purple rectangle. The worst problem is that if you move any unit too close, they become burrowed permanently and ability does nothing.

I have had a scorpion in my retinue after he was stuck I tried him to take to in another game. He started battle already burrowed and when I used "scare" again he completly vanished.

3) Scorpion priests summon sometimes additional fire elementals in corners map. I am not exactly sure, but it seems like it happens with scorpion priest at higher levels. My level 20 retinue scorpion priest was pretty much almost always summoning 3 fire elementals, 1 on spot and 2 in some corner of map.

I think I forgot something else, but I am sure it was some minor.

Also for some reason I can't finish first mission in old campaign. For some reason after I reach high elf tower game continue endlessly. I have already tried it with multiple heroes, with different diffuculties and I tried to both restart game and restart computer.

If I find something else I will let you know
-Meal
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:15 am

3 - fixed in 0.8.6
campaign bit - fixed in 0.8.6, use cheat iamawinner until release
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:52 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
3 - fixed in 0.8.6
campaign bit - fixed in 0.8.6, use cheat iamawinner until release

Awesome, thanks for fast response.
I didn't realize I can use cheat. I have never used them before.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:15 am

while in game, just press enter, type in the cheat code, then press enter again.
Back to top Go down
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:57 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
while in game, just press enter, type in the cheat code, then press enter again.

Yeah I figured that out Smile

Btw I found another bug.
Item called Elderstones (part of Language of Ancients) is helmet.
I am pretty sure it's not supposed to be helm, because there is already crown in that set.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:42 pm

the elderstone thing was fixed as well.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:34 am

All of this is fixed in 0.8.6 afaik.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:47 am

Yep. All fixed in 0.8.6. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] The Swarm bugs   [FIXED] The Swarm bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] The Swarm bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: