The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google drive woes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:07 am

So I've downloaded Google Drive but are having problems trying to get it to work the way I want it to work. The issue is that my C drive only has 3GB of remaining free space and want Google Drive to use my bigger D drive. Although I've specifically told it to download content to that D drive, it still downloads to the folder in the C drive as well.

How do I stop it downloading to the default drive and only to the one specified?
Back to top Go down
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 am

Never mind - it looks like it's starting to play ball now, after logging in and out a few times. Hopefully it all works out.
Back to top Go down
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:34 am

And so with my first google drive contribution, I've updated Imports.xcr - removing the sound tag from lamp posts so they wont try to play a sound anymore.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:43 am

Great stuff! See _TO DO and _DISCUSSION for orientation.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:48 am

I've also added 9 maps of mine to my own personal folder. I haven't added them to the scenario folder in case you prefer them to not be included in the game or would rather modify them for a campaign.

Oh and have you increased the amount of .gom files the random map generator can use? If so, then I could add in some of my own goms I made years back when I first started messing around with the RMG. As it will be the entire RandomData.xcr, I'll add it to my folder, so the game wont use it by default.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 am

Do you want to chose some of the 9 now and save some for future patches? (I am messing with Scenario folder until tomorrow, so let me know).

EDIT: done. 4 of them were incorporated on 0.8.5 collection (and updated with ctrlx)
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Do not forget to edit the changelog for any additions.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 7:19 pm

done
just needs devouring a "couple" of bugs now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Google drive woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google drive woes   Google drive woes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google drive woes
Page 1 of 1