The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] My list of bug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

[FIXED] My list of bug Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:59 am

- Raze an elven village, duskshroud chapter (nightfall). After starting the game i begin to lose any type of resource even if i converted some mines i cant gain resource and that because i have 200/14 on troop/food system, with 6 zombie and 10 skeletons...this happen also in Knight chapter and Main Campaign (only if you have lower morale, in chapter happen obviously cause heroes are low level) bounce  bounce

the enemy hero have a dragonknight 160xp, that kill easily any evil units.

-darkstorm cast day and rain instead of rain and night

- a lot of new building dont have the top descriction when you move the cursor upon them, here's the list:
Frozen Tower, Rune fo Death, Rune of Life, Rune of Ice, Rune of Fire, Orb of Seeing, Cave, Spire.

- The build Minotaur Statue is marked as quest build, but in after you used it in a new map created with the editor is always without quest.

- All dragon buildings are available trough editor but there's no dragon race or dragon hero to use or let use to computer .

- Rare mines dont have the top description

- A lot of new set like the path finder have the wrong list of item parts of a set. Ex there's gear of the pathfinder set where both item are helm and the armor is in another set we're both gear are armour.

- Ruby scale boots and sapphire scale boots have difference on pyromancy +4 / ice magic +5

- During a game 2 dwarf's build was untargetable from mouse, units, towers and undamageble from radius spell (ring of fire), radius damage (storm dragon hitting 1 of my mino adiacent at the build), long rage damage (mino shaman hitting 1 of my mino adiacent to the build, the fireball was hitting the build but the build doesnt receive damage), it was like if the build was in costruction or there wasnt, even if the enemy was continuing to create units and there was an army of dragon upon those 2 builds.

- Swamp dragon doesnt have animation for "fire(swamp) breath"

version 0.8.4a , play trought compatibility mode XP SP3 in Windows 7 x64

Last edited by Patrick_the_Winekiller on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Dongel
Squire
Squire
Dongel

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:54 am

I've also noticed the sometimes? constant depleting of resources or also constant increasing of resources even without any mines or base yet.

Think it has to do with the generous/selfish perks, but was not sure yet what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:10 am

Dongel wrote:
I've also noticed the sometimes? constant depleting of resources or also constant increasing of resources even without any mines or base yet.

Think it has to do with the generous/selfish perks, but was not sure yet what was going on.

Its a problem with the new food system, i think they should put a 2-3 minute countdown at the start of every map where you dont lose resource if you have the builder and 2-3 infantry and no buildings-base. In a few word if you have units but no buildings you lose resource until you dont build enough buildings to stop this loss.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:23 am

Ryoushuhikage wrote:

- A lot of new set like the path finder have the wrong list of item parts of a set. Ex there's gear of the pathfinder set where both item are helm and the armor is in another set we're both gear are armour.
[...]
- Ruby scale boots and sapphire scale boots have difference on pyromancy +4 / ice magic +5

Items will be rebalanced sometime soon (other stuff is in need of balance first, like units). All other bugs posted here (so far) have already been reported on forum or/and fixed for 0.8.5 (oh yeah).
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:55 am

Zetoo wrote:
Items will be rebalanced sometime soon (other stuff is in need of balance first, like units). All other bugs posted here (so far) have already been reported on forum or/and fixed for 0.8.5 (oh yeah).

but 0.8.5 is still in working right?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:03 am

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
darkstorm cast day and rain instead of rain and night
This one's been fixed in 0.8.5.

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
a lot of new building dont have the top descriction when you move the cursor upon them, here's the list:
Frozen Tower, Rune fo Death, Rune of Life, Rune of Ice, Rune of Fire, Orb of Seeing, Cave, Spire.
This is known. Regardless, thanks for the spots Smile. These buildings will be changing a lot in the future so won't have any description for a while yet.

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
All dragon buildings are available trough editor but there's no dragon race or dragon hero to use or let use to computer .
This is something that will be implemented around version 0.9.0.

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
A lot of new set like the path finder have the wrong list of item parts of a set
Ruby scale boots and sapphire scale boots have difference on pyromancy +4 / ice magic +5
I will look into this when the items get checked over and rebalanced. Which other sets are doing this?

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
During a game 2 dwarf's build was untargetable from mouse, units, towers and undamageble
This one's also known and though I can't speak for Patrick I'm sure he'll want it fixed for 0.8.5.

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
Its a problem with the new food system
The morale drop is fixed in 0.8.5. I'm not entirely sure what's causing the resource drop though. Have you invested in the Selfish/Generous perks?

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
but 0.8.5 is still in working right?
Unless Patrick says otherwise, yes Smile.

Zetoo wrote:
other stuff is in need of balance first, like units
Most of that is done now Zeto, just needs a bit of playtesting. I can get to that on Monday bounce.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Joe the Bartender wrote:

Zetoo wrote:
other stuff is in need of balance first, like units
Most of that is done now Zeto, just needs a bit of playtesting. I can get to that on Monday bounce.

I haven't tested the "new" Fey yet as I am busy now, but I will be back sometime next week too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Joe the Bartender wrote:
Ryoushuhikage wrote:
A lot of new set like the path finder have the wrong list of item parts of a set
Ruby scale boots and sapphire scale boots have difference on pyromancy +4 / ice magic +5
I will look into this when the items get checked over and rebalanced. Which other sets are doing this?

It is supposed to be in the same set but are in different:

-Mirror Armor(armor) is in "Defense of the elements" set with the gear "Hearth of the Pathfinder" (armor too), Hearth fo the Pathfinder have to be in Gear of the Pathfinder.

-Mirror Shield(shield) is in "Orin's Masterworks" set with the gears "Orin's Skill"(armor) "Orin's Artifice", instead to be in set with Mirror Armour.

- Head of the Pathfinder(helm) is in "Gear of the Pathfinder" set with the gear "Doomguide"(helm too). Going with the cursor upon Doomguide shows that it doesnt take a part in any set, infact have blue sparks.

- Orin's Mason (weapon) Is in "RIse of the BeastMaster" instead of "Orin's Artifice".

- Cursed Axe of BloodSheed have Green Sparks and it isnt part of a set. Probably you could do Cursed things for every Horseman and make it a set.

- Rampant Axe Have green Sparks and it isnt part of a set,probably is part of the set "Rise of the BeastMaster".

This is all i've found for now. I don't know if are only a bug of writing and the bonus are given rightly with the rightly part or it is fully wronged.
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:05 am

HIgh elf. They cannot produces Unicorn but they have Life Rune as Skill.

Hero. Sometimes during PA assignement plus and minus button disappear making impossible to upgrade skills.

Hero. Surpass 1000 HP make you're MP +1000 only number bug cause in reality you have MP not MP +1000.

High Elf. When you reach the end of the beta campaign is impossible closing the pop-up that advice you of it.

Undead. the building "Barrow" have no research or anithyngs when you open "buy unit and skills" tab.

Undead. THere's no way to train Shadows and wraiths unless you use necromancy.

Knight. Don't know how all of my units comprending knights lord dancing sword dragons after some time gained speed equal to 1 + eventual bonuses.

Daemon. Don't know why but Daemon AI emperor doesnt build Towers. Maybe in campaign he does but not in skirmish.

Last edited by Ryoushuhikage on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:05 am

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
HIgh elf. They cannot produces Unicorn but they have Life Rune as Skill.

Hero. Surpass 1000 HP make you're MP +1000 only number bug cause in reality you have MP not MP +1000.

Undead. the building "Barrow" have no research or anithyngs when you open "buy unit and skills" tab.

Undead. THere's no way to train Shadows and wraiths unless you use necromancy.
These have all been fixed in 0.8.5.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Ryoushuhikage wrote:
Hero. Sometimes during PA assignement plus and minus button disappear making impossible to upgrade skills.
It only happens for Perks. Already reported here: https://the-protectors.forumotion.com/t226-perks-points  
Ryoushuhikage wrote:
Knight. Don't know how all of my units comprending knights lord dancing sword dragons after some time gained speed equal to 1 + eventual bonuses.
This is not a bug (Joe?). Knight Lords (now Paladins) give morale. It might happen with Empire as well, since Halberdiers give morale as well.
Ryoushuhikage wrote:
Daemon. Don't know why but Daemon AI emperor doesnt build Towers. Maybe in campaign he does but not in skirmish.
This is known already. It happens in all modes. It happens with all races. This is due to constant previous balancing, now reaching its final destination Like a Star @ heaven (public credits to Joe)Like a Star @ heaven .

I am the boogeyman of The Protectors, so sorry for this: Most of it was already reported and/or fixed. Take a look first on the bug's list before post one (organization makes patches move forward). It also avoids confusion. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Language of The Ancients Set. Crown of the Elders and Elderstones are Helm and they are both part of the set.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:44 pm

all fixed
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Fixed in 0.8.6. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] My list of bug   [FIXED] My list of bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] My list of bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: