The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of New Units/Buildings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeNarr
Lord
Lord
DeNarr

List of New Units/Buildings Empty
PostSubject: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 am

So, the description for the mod says that there are new units and buildings. Is there a list of those anywhere? Because I have not found any new units, and the only new buildings I've found are neutral buildings, many of which don't seem to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:07 am

You could check the changelog.

That's where I found some of the descriptions of the differences in the protectors and the unofficial patch.

The changelog is a text document in "C:\Program Files\The Protectors"
Back to top Go down
DeNarr
Lord
Lord
DeNarr

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Ok, but they aren't very descriptive. For instance:

*Added new unit: Ancient Giant

Yet it doesn't say who gets to build them, or where they built them from.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:01 pm

That's because you can't build them. You can see Ancient Giants in the chapters, as well as the new buildings. I don't want to say more cause it will spoil things.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:19 pm

All new units and buildings can be found in the editor. Make a temporary map and place them all down onto it.
Back to top Go down
DeNarr
Lord
Lord
DeNarr

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:06 am

Ah, I mostly play skirmishes with other people.

What about the new neutral buildings, like the spire and the den? I expected the spire to be a neutral tower that you could capture, but it doesn't attack. The den looks like you should be able to build something from it, but there;s no unit list. What do they actually do? (I did check the changelog, and couldn't find them).
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 am

Afaik they don't do anything yet, but will in future versions.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of New Units/Buildings   List of New Units/Buildings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of New Units/Buildings
Page 1 of 1