The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

[FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug   [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:42 pm

Just in case this got lost within threads:
After some buildings are on fire (perhaps too much buildings on fire?) FML0Ambient.wav (the sound in question) can be heard in 0.8.5 sounds even if in your screen there is no building on fire. It plays in loop mode until the game ends. Loading the game does not solve the issue. I am just posting this because this is something that happens in WBC3 (the file exists originally in WBC1, and I cannot remember such bug as this back then), but since the file was so quiet, almost no one had noticed this. I think it might even be related to the late turn off of sounds (limit of sounds played?).  Because in 0.8.5 you can actually hear fire (ooh yeah!), this problem becomes really annoying, and I am sure someone will point this out when the new version comes.

EDIT: This seems to happen when a building is on fire and you do not destroy it. Then, if destroyed, sound returns to normal (0.8.5).
Zeto(long time ago) wrote:
[...]after my titan was created, some sfx and voices returned to normal, and all units produced after that had their voices available. The other units still had no voice. Finally: This is a wbc3 vanilla bug ("now I remember...")!

EDIT2: 0.8.5 cache size increase greatly reduced this bug, but there are still sounds cutting off all the way. this needs more testing for future patches
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug   [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:45 pm

This stupid bug was...

*Drums*

...Devoured!
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug   [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Fixed in 0.8.5. Topic closed!
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug   [FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] FML0Ambient Bug
Page 1 of 1