The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual Empty
PostSubject: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:27 am

1. Red Mages have visual discrepancies during certain angles of his attack and death animations. These range from loss of colour to a complete black mess on some areas. I.E: during his firing animation, his face becomes nothing more than a black squiggly mess for a few frames. FIXED

2. As with the Red Mage, the White Mage's death animation also suffers from the same visual discrepancies. However, his attack animation is fine. FIXED

3. The Knight's Hero looses some of his team colours during most of his animations.

4. The Wood Elf Hero looses nearly all of her team colours during her conversion animation. The only thing that keeps her team colour is her flag. FIXED

5. Dark Infantry loose some of their team colours during their walking animation. FIXED

6. WBC3 introduced the "Frost" damage type and many past units were updated to use this new attack, such as the Basilisk. However, although the Basilisk's attack animation was updated to reflect this change (its eyes now glow blue instead of red) its interface image was never updated - still showing the Basilisk with red glowing eyes! FIXED

7. Gornak's Basilisk was never updated to reflect the new frost attack change - still displaying red glowing eyes for attacking. FIXED

8. If a storm ends on a lightning flash, the screen will remain lit up till the time of day changes (day to night / night to day).

9. The Ssrathi skill "Deflection" has the wrong grey-scale image, for when the skill cannot be purchased.
FIXED

10. Lord Melkor's smaller interface image contains a striking blue background, instead of solid black. FIXED

11. Wall of Ice's interface image contains a a vertical line of artifacts on the far right side. FIXED

12. The Black Mage contains artifacts on his firing and dying animations. FIXED

13. The Stone Golem's walking west animation contains an ill frame. FIXED

14. The Wyvern's flying north animation contains an ill frame. FIXED

15. The Scorpion's south-east attacking animation contains a few discrepancies around its team colour band.
FIXED

16. Many tiles do not line up correctly. A lot of these were fixed in my "Official tile fix pack". FIXED

17. Some tiles have the wrong mini picture. These were fixed in my "Official tile fix pack". FIXED

Last edited by Patrick_the_Winekiller on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Checking what's done.)
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:52 am

can't delete this post: it has no truth in it now

Last edited by Zetoo on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cleaning)
Back to top Go down
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:00 am

Number 15, the Scorpion one should already be fixed - I corrected that one some time ago. The updated file can be downloaded from WBC3Stuff if you haven't already got it. P.S: I may sort out the Wall of Ice this afternoon, as I still didn't get around to doing much for WBC3 last week and feel like something must be done. Although, I did make a new map focusing heavily on the new river expansion tiles, but I'm not too fond of the outcome. Playing the map 3v3 improved it so I may lock teams, or at least set teams as default.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:58 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
11. Wall of Ice's interface image contains a a vertical line of artifacts on the far right side.
I think Brood Level 2's hover-over image is also messed up - it comes up as a grey square.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:31 am

Joe the Bartender wrote:

I think Brood Level 2's hover-over image is also messed up - it comes up as a grey square.

Seems fine for me. Although I'm looking at the un-modded game - I wouldn't have imagined Patrick would have done anything that would affect the building's art work.

Number 11 is now done, as well as number 18, which doesn't even exist yet!!!!

Oh and number 5 was also done a while back. That was the horribly tedious one that made me suicidal!

*Edit*
Number 18 now exists - but since it has already been fixed, I guess it technically still doesn't exist. :p

18. Wall of Thorns has no small / hover interface image and instead forces the game to attempt at making one itself from the main interface image - the game doesn't do a very good job at this at all! FIXED

One more note, in the vanilla game, neither Wall of Thorns nor Wall of Ice have a selection sound. That's one for Zetoo if it hasn't already been sorted out for The Protectors.

Last edited by Patrick_the_Winekiller on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checking what's done.)
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:01 am

Kharn wrote:
One more note, in the vanilla game, neither Wall of Thorns nor Wall of Ice have a selection sound. That's one for Zetoo if it hasn't already been sorted out for The Protectors.

I will give it a try. And perhaps, a new system like "A more million bugs have been destroyed" or "Patrick/Kharn/Joe has researched fountain of Bugs"!
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:26 am

Patrick wrote:
8. If a storm ends on a lightning flash, the screen will remain lit up till the time of day changes (day to night / night to day).

"A gift, to my people"
[Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual <a href=[Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual Screen10" />
Back to top Go down
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:20 am

Also, number 4 on the list should be crossed off - I fixed that long ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am

Yep, those two bugs are still happening in 0.8.9. The light screen one is very rare these days.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual   [Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Jealous Swarm Bugs] Visual
Page 1 of 1