The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bars of Life and Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morpheous
Lord
Lord
Morpheous

The Bars of Life and Magic Empty
PostSubject: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey guys, i have a hero in level 253 and the bar of mana is equal to the life bar...
For example: 2041 Hits equals to 2252 mana, but i only have 252 mana!
Good Luck, hope you can put this in order
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 pm

High level heroes mess up the system. How did you get to level 256?! Probably by cheating.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Morpheous
Lord
Lord
Morpheous

PostSubject: Re: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 am

No Patrick my boy, it´s called addiction to the Best Strategy Game in The World Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm

That's still crazy if you ask me. Not sure if we should support such high level heroes, as they ruin gameplay IMO. Moved to balance discussions for further debating.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Morpheous
Lord
Lord
Morpheous

PostSubject: Re: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:00 am

I don´t know if you can call the "xp Map" a cheat, that´s the metod i´m using to envolve my hero.
I think envolving our hero it´s pretty cool, we can see it turning into a god, and have epic battles beetween other high level heroes!
Of course the true beuty of this game it´s truly the epic fights without high level heroes.
But it´s pretty fun to train a hero to extremely levels!

Back to you, Patrick.
Back to top Go down
GeneralAtrox
Lord
Lord
GeneralAtrox

PostSubject: Re: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 pm

I must agree with Patrick that high level heroes practically destroy the game.

Once you start passing level 50 your games become a lot easier.

I got a level 1000 hero through the means of cheating of course, that made the game impossible for me as the ai heroes spell casted level 600 spells and killed everyone in one hit!

It is fun though seeing ai merchants trawl the map building stupidly large bases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bars of Life and Magic   The Bars of Life and Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bars of Life and Magic
Page 1 of 1