The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top of screen is cut off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quaim

Top of screen is cut off Empty
PostSubject: Top of screen is cut off   Top of screen is cut off I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:21 pm

So I recently found this mod for WBC3 and I have been trying it out, I am really impressed. I am having the same type of issue I have on normal WBC3, the screen never seems to fit on my monitor. Currently I am using a screen connected via HDMI with a resolution of 1768x992, I figured using the highest setting for resolution available, I would have been able to see everything. Anything I can do to fix this, or would I have to change my screen resolution to somehow fit/match what is on the game? Any advice or suggestions would be great. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Top of screen is cut off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of screen is cut off   Top of screen is cut off I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:33 pm

I had a similar issue with Starwars galactic battlegrounds.

What I used to fix it was to "disable display scaling on high DPI settings" in the compatibility tab.

Edit:
Might have been "Disable desktop composition" in the compatibility tab.
Back to top Go down

Top of screen is cut off
Page 1 of 1