The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Brew Ring bugged

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackhood
Squire
Squire
Blackhood

[FIXED] Brew Ring bugged Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged   [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 am

The title, more or less. I was playing on a map i made myself, and finished a quest from a mausoleum (i think?) which rewarded me with a storm dragon joining my side.

After winning, i was able to put said storm dragon in my retinue. Is this intended?
I mean, considering the only dragon you can put in your retinue in the regular WBC 3 retinue is ragnar, i *assumed* this might be a bug.

Also i'm unsure wether i'm supposed to create one seperate topic for every one bug, or if the forum description text only serves to stop people from creating multiple threads for the same bug?

Because i found that equipping the "Brew Ring" which states it grants "+25% more mana from mana potions" actually gives you 25 extra mana potions at the start of every mission (so you have 29 in total if you have one ring on, and 54 total if you have 2 of said rings).

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged   [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 am

ALL dragons can be recruited into your retinue. Isn't it nice that you now have a history with that storm dragon, finding him in a mausoleum? You can even give him a new name and continue your adventures together!

Generally, there should be a single bug per topic because it's much easier for me to track them individually (and mark them as fixed).

And yes, that item is definitely bugged. Thanks for the report.

Patrick
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Blackhood
Squire
Squire
Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged   [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:14 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
Isn't it nice that you now have a history with that storm dragon, finding him in a mausoleum? You can even give him a new name and continue your adventures together!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged   [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:19 am

It seems that the whole Potion Master skill (items included) was giving mana potions instead of +mana% when drinking mana potions. Fixed in 0.8.5. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged   [FIXED] Brew Ring bugged I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Brew Ring bugged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: