The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero Voice Sets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TUN
Squire
Squire
TUN

Hero Voice Sets Empty
PostSubject: Hero Voice Sets   Hero Voice Sets I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but this is the only mod for WBC3 I've seen what I'm trying to do accomplished.

How do you change which voice sets a race's hero can use? I noticed female voices were added to the Daemons, and I'd really like to add female voices for the Ssrathi and other races on my own. Is there an XCR file that determines what voice packs races can use for their heroes?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Hero Voice Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Voice Sets   Hero Voice Sets I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm afraid voice sets are hard-coded in the game's source. You can only modify that by making your own mod.

I suppose I could add female voices to the Ssrathi and Swarm, but first we would need a female model/avatar for both of those races. Then again, while Ssrathi do indeed have female snakemen (Naga) and reptiles in general have two sexes, I think the Swarm are hermaphrodites (one sex).
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

Hero Voice Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Voice Sets   Hero Voice Sets I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
I suppose I could add female voices to the Ssrathi and Swarm,

I would like to see more female heroes too... A Pink Ssrathi hero is the closest I can think of...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Voice Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Voice Sets   Hero Voice Sets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero Voice Sets
Page 1 of 1