The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't see some of the training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grywalda

Can't see some of the training. Empty
PostSubject: Can't see some of the training.   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:59 am

Why i cannot train (or see) the skills missing the -/+ sign for some of them ?

Can't see some of the training. 61lfzj
Back to top Go down
Grywalda

PostSubject: Was miissing the Screenshot   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Can't see some of the training. 61lfzj
Back to top Go down
Grywalda

PostSubject: And cant Edit :(   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Can't see some of the training. <a href=Can't see some of the training. Xifmcxsm" />
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Can't see some of the training.   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:59 pm

All magic skills are leveled up from the spells tab, not the skills tab. They're still left there to see the requirements to unlock that skill. Many people got confused by this, so maybe their removal would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Shimatzu
Knight
Knight
Shimatzu

PostSubject: Re: Can't see some of the training.   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:09 pm

If you remove them you should note somewhere on which Lv you can unlock them.
Also you could make it possible to power them up like earlier, but to get Points for selecting spells  instead of them automatically going down the list (like in the start).
Back to top Go down
Grywalda

PostSubject: Re: Can't see some of the training.   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Thanks for the Answer. Makes it a lot clearer now for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't see some of the training.   Can't see some of the training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't see some of the training.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: