The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¿Is seriously...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asimetron
Squire
Squire
asimetron

¿Is seriously...? Empty
PostSubject: ¿Is seriously...?   ¿Is seriously...? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 4:55 pm

¿YOU HATE ME?  ¿Is seriously...? 1f47a ¿Is seriously...? 1f61f

I have reviewed all the other civilizations and their respective factions, and they all have "the first faction without penalties."
Please, taking away units from a player in the civilization/faction they play as is the worst thing a developer can do to their community.

I was happy that they had left at least "one faction without penalties or bonuses in all the civilizations."
This way I could play with the original game system with all the units of each civilization.
I don't like the other factions and their corresponding penalty and bonus systems.

Now you have destroyed my favorite civilization, "The Empire", taking away 2 magicians, on top of that it is the only one you have done this to.  ¿Is seriously...? 1f62d
Dude... you don't know how deceived I am, "I play with the 4 types of magicians."   ¿Is seriously...? 1f62d

Please... Return them to me, even if they are more expensive, or if they are accessible on a higher level of the palace, but return them to me somehow.  ¿Is seriously...? 1f62d  

Right now I'm uninstalling the new version and going back to version 0.8.9b.
And I am very afraid that "I will stay there."

¿Is seriously...? Screen12
¿Is seriously...? Screen14
Back to top Go down
Guts13
Squire
Squire
Guts13

¿Is seriously...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¿Is seriously...?   ¿Is seriously...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:35 am

¿Red Mage's Lives Matter?

Well, you can still choose Grand Oracle class. Divination goes well with Empire (and Knights) quite well, IMHO.
Back to top Go down

¿Is seriously...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: