The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShukkaBogdi
Squire
Squire
ShukkaBogdi

Avatars and Portraits Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Avatars and Portraits Freedom   Avatars and Portraits Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 10:16 pm

I've read some descriptions from the last patches, and found it awful that some avatars and portraits were removed from some races, I really liked some of them so here is my ideea, maybe let people choose them as they wish or have a litttle more freedom.

Example:
      Why Empire has high elf portrait and it got removed from high elves the one with the cross and silver armor I liked that portrait for elves, she is an elf why on human side?
      Same with the sword and cloack avatar from high elves why not for wood elves and dark elves too? fey has her already, maybe dark elves are a bit too dark for that but just suggesting something here why remove instead of expand and let creative freedom become the main focus, I bet there are many more examples with other races too.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

Avatars and Portraits Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Portraits Freedom   Avatars and Portraits Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 11:49 pm

I never even knew it had been removed. It makes sense that it should be returned to the High Elves as it is a High Elf portrait.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

Page 1 of 1