The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inlaa

[FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0) Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0)   [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 pm

My problem is pretty much what I wrote as the title.  I decided to throw myself into the campaign and give it a shot.  I entered the Knight prologue mission and... Well, I see a massive army that's apparently under my command on the minimap, but I can't see any of my units.  All I see is swamp and circles.

When I try to do anything with my army - rather, anything with my screen -, I simply... Can't.  I try to click something, anything, but it doesn't seem to work.

Concerning my system: My computer runs Windows 8 64bit.  I'm able to run WBC3 just fine, but The Protectors is giving me some issues, as you can see.  If there is already a fix for this, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0)   [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 am

Hello,

Latest released version is 0.7.1 (at the time being). You should first get the latest version installed as it removes a lot of bugs.

Secondly, any 64 bit operating system does not cope well with TPC if it is not set to compatibility mode. To do so, right click TheProtectors.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility and check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows XP (any SP will do)

Last but not least, whenever you run the game, run it as an admin. To do so, right click TheProtectors.exe and select Run as Administrator. If this option does not show, then you are already the admin and need not worry about this step.

I hope this helps, please let us know of the results,

Patrick
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0)   [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm

This has been fixed 100% in 0.7.3. In the meantime, reduce resolution from 1600 to lower.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0)   [FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Everything Is Invisible, UI Unusable (7.0)
Page 1 of 1