The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Squire
Squire
Jack

Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria? Empty
PostSubject: Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria?   Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 1:43 am

Hi.  I'm new to The Protectors, or even Warlords Battlecry III for that matter, and I wanted to know if it's possible to select a difficulty level when starting a Campaign chapter.  I'm starting from the beginning with the original WB III campaign (The Hero of Etheria?) and there's no difficulty option when creating a new character.  Also, I noticed that when it sometimes lists a mission as "impossible" does this mean it can't be won?  One reason I'm using the Protector mod is that I got constant freezes with the vanilla GOG version (1.3?) using the widescreen beta 2 patch.  Hopefully that won't be a problem here.  I want to start as close to the vanilla game as possible but with all the enhancements and fixes Protector affords.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria?   Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 5:47 pm

On the world map, go to menu->options and you can set the campaign difficulty there.

Impossible is just a rating, you can still win it.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

Selecting difficulty level with The Hero of Etheria?
Page 1 of 1