The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonofthedeep
Knight
Knight
Demonofthedeep

Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?   Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 7:24 pm

I have searched the forums a little bit, but haven't found anything relating to this (or was just too blind to see it), and after spending a lot of time trying to google for the riddles in question, with out success btw, I was wondering if there is a list of all the riddles one can encounter at quest buildings, complete with the answers?

For example, the one I am currently failing to answer is: "I have no form but you can see me, I am harmless but many mortals fear me. what am I?"
I tried water, clouds, shadow, and none of them are correct. I am generally bad at riddles, so this really frustrates me....
Back to top Go down
Stiny
Squire
Squire
Stiny

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?   Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 10:53 am

I believe the answer is "the dark".

To answer your larger question, I haven't seen any place that has all the answers in one place.
Back to top Go down
Dichter
Squire
Squire
Dichter

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?   Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 7:41 pm

Yes, it's darkness.

Also, in your Protectors folder in the subfolder English you will find a file named Quest.cfg, containing all the texts used for Quests, including their answers. So just search there for the quest text, and a few lines below at [xxx-ANSW] their is your answer. Wink

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Demonofthedeep
Knight
Knight
Demonofthedeep

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?   Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 8:46 am

Okay... I will try and give that a try, i just hope I won't accidentally mess something up and break the game somehow...
(I HAVE managed to unintentionally format C my computer's BIOS in the past while simply trying to update my disk drive drivers, without knowing how in the void I did that....granted, I was 12 at the time, but that trauma has stuck with me since then... especially since it was my first own PC :-( )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?   Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a place where all the riddles are collected/answered?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: