The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey! And Game Speed Change?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SublimeZero
Squire
Squire
SublimeZero

Hey! And Game Speed Change? Empty
PostSubject: Hey! And Game Speed Change?   Hey! And Game Speed Change? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 5:13 am

Hey! I jumped back into playing Warlords Battlecry III for a nostalgia run and to actually complete the game, but then I thought I would look to see if it had any mods - so here I am now.

I'm just wondering if there are any options to change the Game Speed and if there are, where would they be? I don't happen to see any options to change Game Speed in the in-game Options, either through the main menu or the options whilst actively playing.

Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
SublimeZero
Squire
Squire
SublimeZero

Hey! And Game Speed Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! And Game Speed Change?   Hey! And Game Speed Change? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 5:27 am

Actually, never mind to that question. After a little research, I found it in the keymap text file by going to...

{Program Files (x86) > The Protectors > English > Keymap}

To quickly find what option you want to find, type {Ctrl + F} and type in a keyword you are searching for.

For anyone wanting to know, you press {-} or {+} on the keyboard to change game speed, however this may just be a "me thing."

In any case, lookin' forward to seeing anybody that might be here, even though it seems it has been a little slow recently
Back to top Go down

Hey! And Game Speed Change?
Page 1 of 1