The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell List(s) and Manuals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enchiridion
Squire
Squire
Enchiridion

Spell List(s) and Manuals Empty
PostSubject: Spell List(s) and Manuals   Spell List(s) and Manuals I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:10 am

Real quick - love seeing this series continued, thank you to everyone for your work!  0.8.9b is a big leap forward from the last version of The Protectors I got to play and the direction it's taking is very encouraging.

Onto the Q:
The manuals in the Manuals folder appear to be very outdated.

I'd love to look through spell lists but haven't been able to find one.  That would be a helpful addition to the info available. Is that out there somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Spell List(s) and Manuals   Spell List(s) and Manuals I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:40 am

In your game directory, check English/Spells.txt. Unfortunately, there is no better looking information yet, but if any of the fans are willing to document this game we would be glad to include any useful files in the next official release.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Enchiridion
Squire
Squire
Enchiridion

PostSubject: Re: Spell List(s) and Manuals   Spell List(s) and Manuals I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 8:26 am

Thank you for the direction, Patrick. I missed a ton of stuff in that folder.

If I can find the time I'll try to help out with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell List(s) and Manuals   Spell List(s) and Manuals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell List(s) and Manuals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: