The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retinue tasks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sihastru
Knight
Knight
Sihastru

Retinue tasks Empty
PostSubject: Retinue tasks   Retinue tasks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 4:03 am

Hi,

I was hoping in the next patch you could implement a QoL fix in the Retinue Tasks menu.

The thing that I would like is for the location to be default to current location for all the tasks,

Now the location changes to first town in alphabetical order, when you select any task, and it becomes frustrating after a while to always scroll through the whole list every time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sproote
Knight
Knight
Sproote

Retinue tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retinue tasks   Retinue tasks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Also there is an issue with retinue tasks if you play a different campaign, as the retinue is tied to the hero and not the campaign. Different results with the worst case being locked in a task indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Retinue tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retinue tasks   Retinue tasks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 4:41 am

Already implemented the QoL in version 0.9. You select any location on the map and click "Send retinue on task" and then the panel opens with selected location as default for all retinue units.

Indeed the retinue is tied to the hero and not the campaign. I have no objections on making their tasks linked to the campaign instead of the hero.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

Retinue tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retinue tasks   Retinue tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retinue tasks
Page 1 of 1