The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos Magic / Devour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Lorian
Knight
Knight
D.Lorian

Chaos Magic / Devour  Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Magic / Devour    Chaos Magic / Devour  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 am

Hey guys,

I dont know if im doing something wrong but Chaos magic seems to be very inconsistent.
Mostly Wild Bolt, Whispers of Madness and Transformation. These spells wont cast sometimes eventho targets are in range and casting chance is 100%

Is there something I dont understand or is it just bugged?

Also Devour for Minotaur Heros wont regenerate health.
I cant slay a cow but theres no health gain what so ever
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic / Devour    Chaos Magic / Devour  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:56 am

Hi D.Lorian, I've heard of some spellcasting bugs but thought they were fixed in 0.8.9. Likewise, I've not seen the healing bug since vanilla (there was a bug related to the old registry anticheat which stopped healing from working, but it no longer exists in TPC). Can you provide more details and/or upload your hero data file?
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
D.Lorian
Knight
Knight
D.Lorian

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic / Devour    Chaos Magic / Devour  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 am

Joe the Bartender wrote:
Hi D.Lorian, I've heard of some spellcasting bugs but thought they were fixed in 0.8.9. Likewise, I've not seen the healing bug since vanilla (there was a bug related to the old registry anticheat which stopped healing from working, but it no longer exists in TPC). Can you provide more details and/or upload your hero data file?

Well, I d upload the file but I actually dont know where to find it Very Happy ( C:\Program Files (x86)\The Protectors\HeroData is empty, if thats even the right folder)

Wild bolt for example shows the cast animation on the hero (redish cloudish something Very Happy) but there wont be any bolts, sometimes I feel when targets are not right in the face of the hero it might just work. Arcane curse on the other hand works always as intended.

Devour works as intended with normal units. Itd click a cow or sheep and the hand would showup (like theres a different action than attacking) and the animal would be consumed.
having the devour ability for the hero also shows the hand but the animal will just be killed without any other result.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Magic / Devour    Chaos Magic / Devour  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Magic / Devour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: