The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need some help with quest in Wastes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mleckor
Squire
Squire
Mleckor

Need some help with quest in Wastes. Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with quest in Wastes.   Need some help with quest in Wastes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 5:03 am

Sooo when you start new campaing in first location (named The Wastes) choose fortify your position, you get mission to survive for 30 minutes and this is quest i need help with.
Is it even possible to finish it?
i was at 20 minutes after 2 days of trying sadly i was only one alive from my allias and enemy AI propably doesnt have fog of war cause they got to me instantly.
AI of my companions is poor and i dont see any strategy to preform it alone.
Somebody ever tried to finish this insane quest? hordes of enemies you cant build you only rely on your AI companions who are stupid they just send best unit on sure death ;-;

Just want to add im playing on ironman mode but this propably helps me win (more xp).

if this is really unfinishable im totally unsatisfied.

Last edited by Mleckor on Fri May 15, 2020 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i want to add something)
Back to top Go down
Gatts
Prince
Prince
Gatts

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with quest in Wastes.   Need some help with quest in Wastes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 7:18 am

Well, the original campaign starts on the Isle (where you're supposed to find Elven castle and building is turned off)

Which makes me conclude you started one of the TBC campaigns, question is which one? The description does not really ring a bell Sad

Need some help with quest in Wastes. Campai10

EDIT:
well, when I started the main campaign again, after some time (and some "You have been attacked" encounters) there was a map where I started on a Beach (yet, not literally "The Wastes", tho). But that one was not difficult, as the AI was not in extremely good positions and the main goal was to find Giant Cave, only facing low tier Barbarian units.
So despite the beach was 'waste-like' it also seems not to be the map you describe.

I would still like you to be more specific on the campaign details, which campaign it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with quest in Wastes.   Need some help with quest in Wastes. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 12:58 am

The main campaign has two possible starts. Depending on your hero's race, you will either start in The Wastes or in Dragon's Maze. Fortifying your position is in The Wastes start, which is indeed too difficult to win. Well, the campaign progresses as time passes, regardless of you winning or loosing battles, so you will still get a (prologue) ending, if not the best one.

If I remember correctly, if you win Fortify your position mission, you just disable the constant daemon attacks every day, with no other consequences to the story. Until we revise the difficulty of this mission, I suggest you just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with quest in Wastes.   Need some help with quest in Wastes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help with quest in Wastes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: