The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New maps, exping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snuff
Squire
Squire
snuff

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 4:22 am

Hey.
On this forum i can find any other maps and exp maps? old map for exp doesnt work in the protectors Sad
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:10 am

We are against XP maps, but if someone shares any we won't stop it... yet.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
snuff
Squire
Squire
snuff

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:26 am

I understood. Ill use it to test only. Btw any new patch is planing? This mod is amazing. Great work guys.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:28 am

We will release version 0.8.9 soon. First announced are discord members and moddb watchers, so be sure to visit us there.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
snuff
Squire
Squire
snuff

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:30 am

Great news ! Smile Ill be waiting for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Gatts
Prince
Prince
Gatts

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 5:53 am

As for exping: seems futile in the actual version 0.89b

Why?

Not only each 10 levels you get 1 less skill points to distribute.
Not only the power/efficiency of each skill you invest in, rises in a logarithmic way.
But AI heroes somehow perform much better, when they are generated based on your level.
(in other words, AI hero level 25 of similar class will always beat your hero on level 25, but this is not the case on lower levels, like 1~15)

It looks like the AI heroes still run on the old (arithmetical skill power increase), hence your hero will gradually grow weaker, while AI doesn't.

Also the Race Synergy Bonus of AI is a bit stronger than the new tweaked RCB of player heroes (Example: why Daemons now have 3 different RCBs, A) +5% to skills / sould, B) Implant a spy, C) build a tower, AI Daemon can still summon loads of Succubi, and they smartly use it when my hero closes in)

So more XP I get, more frustrated I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New maps, exping Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps, exping   New maps, exping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New maps, exping
Page 1 of 1