The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need char build help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belveder69
Squire
Squire
belveder69

Need char build help Empty
PostSubject: Need char build help   Need char build help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 8:19 pm

I don't even know if this will get seen on here nowadays but i'll give it a bash.

I am playing .8.8 and while I love it I have a hell or a hard time with it, just can't get far, i need help choosing builds please.

I want one to be a warrior / tough guy build and one a magic build, preferably that can summon something that can fight next to me

Characters I don't like are the Plaguelord and Swarm

One preference I do have is the main build that gets to be allies with Elf after first quest.

I hope I gave enough info, and thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: Need char build help   Need char build help I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 12:49 am

Pure warrior will not get you far as warrior class is limited to only melee damage and that is it. You either go support/warrior like chieftain, dragonslayer or merchant. Or go hybrid warrior/mage like tinker, ranger or master paladin. They give your hero a chance to be warrior and give support to units you produce to back him/her up or spells to backup your troops alongside.

As far as mages go you have to find your style of it. You can be a nasty thorn in your enemies by using diseased buildings and causing their diseased units/buildings to take damage by being blightlord or defiler, mostly indirect damage dealer. You can be direct damage dealer by being icemage/pyromancer/etc which deals direct damage, most spell spheres have summons.

Even healing sphere in the 0.8.9 will have a summon.

Play everything and get a feel for the class, race combinations will come along.
Back to top Go down
belveder69
Squire
Squire
belveder69

PostSubject: Re: Need char build help   Need char build help I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 6:38 am

Thanks for that, very helpful indeed. So, I am trying Undead / Combat / Palladin lol, see how I go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need char build help   Need char build help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need char build help
Page 1 of 1