The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KomSK
Knight
Knight
KomSK

Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 1:34 pm

So, I just updated to the new version, once I got my gaming computer up and running, and I noticed that the original campaign has been removed and a custom one put in place. Was there a reason for doing that? I'm ok with it (though the initial stage of the new campaign is a bit confusing), as I've played the old campaign a million times, just curious as to the reasons.
Back to top Go down
cordeirooo
Prince
Prince
cordeirooo

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am

KomSK wrote:
as I've played the old campaign a million times,

Probably this.
Back to top Go down
Imonibus
Squire
Squire
Imonibus

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:40 pm

cordeirooo wrote:
KomSK wrote:
as I've played the old campaign a million times,

Probably this.

I get it, though, I think it was mentioned somewhere that the original campaign will be available as 'DLC'. Personally, I've only come to The Protectors due to WBC2 which I played way more than WBC3. I didn't even complete the original campaign.

Ah, but well, let's hope the custom one is great as well.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Custom Campaigns can be downloaded here: http://www.moddb.com/games/the-protectors/addons

As we adapt more campaigns to TPC we include them in the original release.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Imonibus
Squire
Squire
Imonibus

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:05 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
Custom Campaigns can be downloaded here:
As we adapt more campaigns to TPC we include them in the original release.

Thanks! Am I doing something wrong or is the TPC campaign itself, not the custom one, unfinished? It seems it would be wise to replace an unfinished campaign for a while with one we could play Smile.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:08 am

It is indeed unfinished.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal   Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question regarding wbc3 campaign removal
Page 1 of 1