The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disappeared units

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strafer

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: Disappeared units   Disappeared units I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 pm

I don't now bug or not, but i can't find some units within some races. They are khazrimi guards of dwarves, halberdiers of empire and knight lords of knights. May be some unites of other races absent too, i didn't check yet.
I build every buildings and upgrade every upgrades - but icons of these units don't appear in list of relevant barracks even in "grayed" look.
Back to top Go down
strafer

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: false alert   Disappeared units I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:29 am

Because of unknown reason patch 0.6.2 wasn't installed correctly - 0.6.1 was marked in left bottom corner although i installed patch. I reinstalled one and units are here now.

Sorry for foolish topic.
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units   Disappeared units I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am

I think Patrick removed those on purpose.

He limited the unit variety sadly but they will be unlockable through campaign, though I personally believe that it is not such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units   Disappeared units I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 pm

The newest version is 0.7. Since it is a FULL pack, you need not bother with older downloads (0.6.x).

Some units for some races are disabled, and only available via quests, campaign, retinue, temples, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
strafer
Squire
Squire
strafer

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units   Disappeared units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
The newest version is 0.7.
I didn't find any matching forum section for this question so i ask here: tell much more about new leveling and spells system, please.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units   Disappeared units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 am

Usually, there is an entry on the devblog of a new feature before releasing the patch which includes it. In the case of the new leveling and spell system, the entry didn't get posted because of the will of rushing the patch release this season. It will appear any day now, showing in detail what there is and what there will be, but until then I'm afraid you will have to be in the dark (unless you play test it and see what is all about). There is some info in the description of the patch on moddb (and e-mail announcement if you were subscribed on the day of the release), but that's a really short summary.

My apologies,
Patrick

EDIT: I have posted a new entry regarding this on TPC devblog: http://the-protectors.webs.com/apps/blog/show/23121661-new-feature-hero-leveling-overhauled
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

Disappeared units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units   Disappeared units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappeared units
Page 1 of 1