The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing items?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JustMeow
Squire
Squire
JustMeow

Sharing items? Empty
PostSubject: Sharing items?   Sharing items? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 5:10 am

Hello,

I may not know it yet, but is it possible to share items from your heroes? I mean, I assume your heroes are in some sort of 'alliance' or so. So i'd say it should be possible to have them share items o-o

I may not have seen it yet, but as far as I know the only way to share is to make some very whacky multiplayer game with your other character to do so, which is bad imo. Is it possible to change that?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

Sharing items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing items?   Sharing items? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 9:37 am

This is planned. To stop abuse of the system via Alchemy's Create Item, there may be a small transaction price in crowns for whichever hero takes the item (the price will be based on the item's value).
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
JustMeow
Squire
Squire
JustMeow

Sharing items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing items?   Sharing items? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 9:44 am

Small? Pff, even if it'd cost like 1000 crowns i'd be fine for it.
When is it planned tho? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Sharing items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing items?   Sharing items? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 6:02 pm

The higher the demand, the higher the priority and since this was asked for by others, we will probably implement this next version or so.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
cordeirooo
Prince
Prince
cordeirooo

Sharing items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing items?   Sharing items? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 12:18 am

Just to add to the discussion: how about making the 10th page of the Hero Stash being shareable between all your heroes?

Another thing that comes to mind: it might be interesting to make another way for players to access the hero stash, since Multiman Heroes can't access the Campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharing items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing items?   Sharing items? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing items?
Page 1 of 1