The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Translation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordVandor1
Squire
Squire
LordVandor1

Translation Empty
PostSubject: Translation   Translation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:57 pm

I want to translate the game in italian.
I see some text files in the folders that can be changed easily, but for the other stuff I don't know what to do.
Could you give me a hand? I'd like to know every file and directory I have to go to translate the whole game.
Of course I'll do it for free, I just want people to enjoy this game more.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Translation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation   Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 6:46 am

Hello and thank you for your ambition!
The easiest way to see what files need translating is to download the Brazilian translation (found on this forum) and have a look at the files packed in there. Generally speaking, most of the text files are in the English, Campaign and Data folders. Yet there are some tricks needed to access protected files. It should be pretty intuitive once you look at the other translated pack, but if you have any problems or want me to get into details, let me know.

We can also continue this discussion on email if you prefer, I am quicker to respond there.

EDIT: Looks like the download link expired, but you can still see the changelog on the Brazilian topic which shows exactly what you wanted: the directory paths of the translatable files.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

Translation
Page 1 of 1