The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Chronomancy bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N8
Knight
Knight
N8

[FIXED] Chronomancy bugs Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 pm

I think i have found some bugs but im not sure. Chronomancy spell "Reset" also resets ALL active buffs like "wisdom of age" and "overwork" or maybe this is intended? After you use this spell you have to recast ALL buffs which is very mana intensive, not only this but "Reset" does not cure any poisons or diseases.
"Foresight" does not apply the buff to the caster (maybe intended)

For a cost of 65 mana and additional costs of buffs this spell is very lackluster Heal.
other than those issues Chronomancy is pretty sweet!

Also does Disintegrate only do damage to buildings and just outright kill units at a 66% chance? or if it fails to kill a unit does it do damage?

Some spells need some clarification

Other than that Chronomancy is a really awesome spell sphere so great job guys!
Back to top Go down
N8
Knight
Knight
N8

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 6:51 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 12:46 am

These bugs have been reported previously on ModDB, regardless thanks for the report! The bugs have been listed on the dev log and will be fixed in a new version.

Disintegrate either kills units (+ damages buildings) or does nothing. It can't damage units if it fails, perhaps it should? We're having trouble fitting spell descriptions in because the amount of text goes outside the hardcoded range. Relax, this is yet another thing that will be fixed in a future version! Until then, we'll try our best to improve the spell descriptions.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
N8
Knight
Knight
N8

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 3:35 pm

can u clarify if Reset is supposed to be resetting ALL my buffs including the ones that are boosting my resource and production gain?

Thanks for your hard work
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 9:38 am

Yes, it's a bug.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 3:21 am

I'm almost certain this was fixed in 0.8.9. Foresight had a slight error as well because it didn't make a unit survive a killing blow. That's fixed in 0.8.9a. Close this topic whenever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs   [FIXED] Chronomancy bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Chronomancy bugs
Page 1 of 1