The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spending Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cordeirooo
Prince
Prince
cordeirooo

Spending Points Empty
PostSubject: Spending Points   Spending Points I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:08 am

My friend sometimes crash after we play multiplayer, so he isn't able to spend his level-up points, how about an option in the hero menu (maybe a new button in the Information panel?) that allows you to spend it?
Back to top Go down
Onimenokatana
Prince
Prince
Onimenokatana

Spending Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending Points   Spending Points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 1:45 am

Good suggestion!
Also, at this point it could be useful to modify the inventory from the same interface. Moreover, selling items for crowns without having to reach the first city in the vanilla campaign.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

Spending Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending Points   Spending Points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 2:39 am

Selling items will be more important as soon as shops get differentiated prices. Picking a shop where to sell what will decide on price values, so your suggestion won't be implemented I'm afraid. The rest are really good suggestions!
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

Spending Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending Points   Spending Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending Points
Page 1 of 1