The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish

Go down 
+2
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Pitchfork
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitchfork
Knight
Knight
Pitchfork

[FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Hi, first of all thank you so much for importing magee's campaign! ^_^

I just noticed a somewhat graphic glitch after playing and winning a skirmish game.
After the game is over, i get back to the main menu as usual, but if i then click on skirmish again, the screen where you would normally select your hero should appear.
Instead, it is all filled up with the purple rocks from the background, no buttons, no icons, ho thumbs up or down, just purple rocks.
I can still click things and when I click on the area on the bottom right where the thumbs up are used to be I can still proceed to the map, player and rules menu, which again is static.
I can click on everything as usual, the screen just doenst react.

I found a way to return it to normal tough, it appears that if I manage start a skirmish that way, go to the ingame menu and quit the game via returning to the main menu, the menues seem to react again.

The only thing I've changed since I took a break from this game was that I bought myself a new graphic card, I don't know if it might be related to this. :/

Last edited by Pitchfork on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:53 am

We've noticed this issue too and are trying to fix as soon as possible. Thank you for the report.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
JustMeow
Squire
Squire
JustMeow

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:08 pm

I was about to report this bug too. But I get it differently.

When I open a skirmish, win, lose, doesnt matter. I go back in the menu and click on Skirmish, my options just fade and I see nothing. There's a temporary fix for that, that I found.

When you complete your skirmish, get to menu, click on 'options', then back. Then you can go Skirmish right away.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 12:49 am

JustMeow wrote:
When you complete your skirmish, get to menu, click on 'options', then back. Then you can go Skirmish right away.
I did not know this, thank you! I too get the problem where the interface refuses to refresh or update. I think it only happens on certain resolutions and only if a game is resolved (win/lose a skirmish or open and close the editor. It doesn't occur when a battle is exited without it resolving).
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
N8
Knight
Knight
N8

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 3:33 pm

i have this issue after every battle....it fixes itself if you just click into options and then back out again.....just remember where the buttons are cuz the screen is blank
Back to top Go down
Demonofthedeep
Knight
Knight
Demonofthedeep

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 am

I too have this problem, after i win/lose a battle, all menu screens are either static (like a screenshot) or just a solid wall of the background art. I tried different resolutions to see if that helped, but no success there so far. I can reset it to normal temporarily by using the method described by JustMeow, but it only works 3 to 4 times before i have to restart the game.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 2:59 am

This one was fixed ages ago in 0.8.8b. Close this topic whenever.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish   [FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Static screen after winning a skirmish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: