The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small tips to make the game more dynamic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ysori
Squire
Squire
Ysori

Small tips to make the game more dynamic Empty
PostSubject: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Small tips to make the game more dynamic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:53 am

I have some suggestions that I think will make the game more dynamic and intersting

1.0 - Enemy and Ally BOTs:

IN my humble opinion the BOTs of the game has a very low artificial intelligence. Some times They kill themselves whenever the game starts They just try to all in with all trops and die. I Playied the TPC and I could see that nothing changed since the WBC III.
IN my opinion the BOTs could take care a little more of yours heroes.

2.0 - Auto use spells

If i change my hero to "Magic atacker" or "Magic defender" he just not use any spell at any time. I tryied to wait and nothing gonna happens.

I'm very satisfied to the changes that u all make in TPC because I am a lover of this game and im so gratefull that u are spending your times to make us a new version of our favorite game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Small tips to make the game more dynamic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 1:05 am

Thank you for your suggestions. AI has been greatly improved in version 0.8.7, but the magic attitudes for your hero remains open to discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Ysori
Squire
Squire
Ysori

PostSubject: Re: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Small tips to make the game more dynamic I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 9:52 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
Thank you for your suggestions. AI has been greatly improved in version 0.8.7, but the magic attitudes for your hero remains open to discussion.

And what u want to do? The hero could cast Agressive skill when necessary. I would be happy with this action Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Small tips to make the game more dynamic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small tips to make the game more dynamic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: