The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Just wanted to build tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elokfent
Knight
Knight
Elokfent

[FIXED] Just wanted to build tower Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower   [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:31 pm

When i selected builder to make a tower but i didn't command him where the tower is gonna be yet and in that time - he dies - that what happens.

Click:

Tower building is blocked like on screen to any unit, but of course they can't build it and this is like this all game till the end.
Back to top Go down
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower   [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:53 am

This also happens if a dialog pops up when the building is in hover mode. You can "cancel it" by selecting another builder and ordering them to build something - that resets the hovering building.

But thanks for the report - knowing that this can happen in a more common situation than the dialog one should hopefully increase the priority of this bug. I'm sure Patrick would be pleased. Razz
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower   [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 3:40 am

I could've sworn Kharn fixed this bug in 0.8.9. I'll double check to be sure. Yep! Bug fixed in 0.8.9. Close the topic whenever you like Pat.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower   [FIXED] Just wanted to build tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Just wanted to build tower
Page 1 of 1