The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcoth
Squire
Squire
Arcoth

TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 am

I created a compendium for hero creation that contains skill and spell descriptions and information from the TPC manual as well as some misc stuff. I thought it might be helpful for other people, so I'm sharing it here.

You can get the compendium here. Last updated on 2016-01-15 for TPC v0.85beta.

If you find any mistakes or inaccuracies, feel free to tell me!

The document is created with LaTeX - if you're interested in changing it yourself I can upload the source as well.

Last edited by Arcoth on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:35 am

Wow, this is going on the main downloads page.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
Mealstorm

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:53 am

Awesome. Very useful.

I am quite suprised about some things. Merchant is +2 dexterity? I would expect charisma.

Also in rain +5 combat for Barbarians, while -5 combat for humans seems kinda strange.
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:26 am

Mealstorm wrote:

Also in rain +5 combat for Barbarians, while -5 combat for humans seems kinda strange.

this was reworked and now storm/darkstorm (thunders) have a separated effect (well and other stuff too, now that I see this pdf - great job btw).
Back to top Go down
Arcoth
Squire
Squire
Arcoth

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:31 am

Thanks for the replies! I really enjoy the mod but I think that it's a bit daunting to get into with all the changes, so I thought I'd try to help out with that.

I took the weather effects out of the changelog but did not check them in game. Is there any documentation of the current effects of night/storm? Or are these upcoming changes for 0.86?

All stats are confirmed in game, although apart from the added classes I don't recall any stat deviations to the classic WBCIII while entering the data. I assume that the original dev team gave merchants +dex to give them an edge in converting mines, but I was suprised as well that they don't get charisma.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm afraid stats, skills, perks, weather effects AND other have all been modified in version 0.8.6.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Arcoth
Squire
Squire
Arcoth

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
I'm afraid stats, skills, perks, weather effects AND other have all been modified in version 0.8.6.

Eh, I was expecting nothing less Razz
Back to top Go down
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
Intikhab

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:36 am

Found something in spells in healing magic the chart have spellforge instead of resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Arcoth
Squire
Squire
Arcoth

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:29 am

Intikhab wrote:
Found something in spells in healing magic the chart have spellforge instead of resurrection.

Thanks! It's fixed now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions   TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPC Compendium with Spell and Skill Descriptions
Page 1 of 1