The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Dwarven Cannon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TokiB
Squire
Squire
TokiB

Dark Dwarven Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Dark Dwarven Cannon   Dark Dwarven Cannon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:52 pm

This might just be me but I think the flame cannon is a bit too... lacking in terms of range and almost pointless to build due to it being such an easy target for towers, catapults seem to be better in everything other than damage type.

Also whats up with units like reavers? Trained to take down the biggest of all yet they get scared all the time. geek
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dwarven Cannon   Dark Dwarven Cannon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:46 am

This has been fixed in 0.8.6. Catapults will only be good against buildings. Flame Cannons become considerably more desirable I think.

Reavers should definitely at least be immune to Fear.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
D.U.P.A.
Squire
Squire
D.U.P.A.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dwarven Cannon   Dark Dwarven Cannon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 6:26 pm

As for 0.8.7, dark dwarven flame cannon is still rather useless, especially considering of being tier 5 unit, it has way too small range for a siege unit, considering is rather weak at only 90 hp, slow as being a siege, low rate of fire and taking 4 pop space. I know that in original they had less range than other siege, but with range upgrade they could outrange towers. Now without the upgrade, flame cannon is basically useless, a melee unit could easily reach them before they could even fire! Hellbore has many of these issues too, but they are less prominent, since is a tier 4 unit, hits air and has slightly more hitpoints. But it needs a rebuff too, because they are dark dwarven special unit too. These two units have much less survivability than other siege (including manticore), just because the range.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dwarven Cannon   Dark Dwarven Cannon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:55 pm

It's possible they did get nerfed too much, especially their HP. Don't fret, this will likely be rectified in 0.8.8.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
D.U.P.A.
Squire
Squire
D.U.P.A.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dwarven Cannon   Dark Dwarven Cannon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 am

Does that mean in the next version the cannon will be melee? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dwarven Cannon   Dark Dwarven Cannon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Dwarven Cannon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: