The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's possible to...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

It's possible to... Empty
PostSubject: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 am

...have a big thread about the new 0.8.5 upcoming features, balancement for units-class etc. before the 0.8.5 and changelog will come up? only to let grow up the expectation for the new version....

I.REALLY.CANT.WAIT.

I.WANT.IT.NOW. the game ofc sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:13 pm

I am not sure. i think you will need to wait some more weeks for that (soon...).

The Changelog is so big, I sometimes repeat stuff there!
What i can say now (it is all around the forum - so no spoilers):

1. REAL BALANCE reached a steady stage (finally! Uraa!)
2. New, cool units (to be seen yet)
3. Song Collection (Original TPC OST and WBC+ with 250+: "how you like me now?") - and lots of new sounds
4. New skirmishes
5. A MILLION BUGS FIXED (still in the process of devouring and catching!)
6. Custom Chapter (any one can contribute in the future with their original stories)
7. New Portraits for heroes and else
8. Hell more descriptions for all units and buildings (thank the fortune that is almost done)

[...]

Extras:
a. Secret
b. Secret 2
c. Secret 3
d. And so on ( jocolor )
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:47 pm

ok, you can check it for yourself now.
Good luck on reading the whole changelog geek
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:40 am

Zetoo wrote:
ok, you can check it for yourself now.
Good luck on reading the whole changelog geek

Read it all and 0.8.5 on downloading...but i will play it the next month cuz now i'm playing the witcher 3 ....

i've didnt see the line of a corrected bug on items hero sets.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:47 am

Is there a bug on item sets?
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Cpt_Flint
Lord
Lord
Cpt_Flint

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:03 am

From my other topic here:

https://the-protectors.forumotion.com/t309-my-list-of-bug

Language of The Ancients Set. Crown of the Elders and Elderstones are Helm and they are both part of the set.

It is supposed to be in the same set but are in different:

-Mirror Armor(armor) is in "Defense of the elements" set with the gear "Hearth of the Pathfinder" (armor too), Hearth fo the Pathfinder have to be in Gear of the Pathfinder.

-Mirror Shield(shield) is in "Orin's Masterworks" set with the gears "Orin's Skill"(armor) "Orin's Artifice", instead to be in set with Mirror Armour.

- Head of the Pathfinder(helm) is in "Gear of the Pathfinder" set with the gear "Doomguide"(helm too). Going with the cursor upon Doomguide shows that it doesnt take a part in any set, infact have blue sparks.

- Orin's Mason (weapon) Is in "RIse of the BeastMaster" instead of "Orin's Artifice".

- Cursed Axe of BloodSheed have Green Sparks and it isnt part of a set. Probably you could do Cursed things for every Horseman and make it a set.

- Rampant Axe Have green Sparks and it isnt part of a set,probably is part of the set "Rise of the BeastMaster".

This is all i've found for now. I don't know if are only a bug of writing and the bonus are given rightly with the rightly part or it is fully wronged.
Back to top Go down
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:07 am

That reminds me - Soul Drinker says it leeches 0 mana from opponents. I'm posting it here in case I forget by the time I get to the internal bug report.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:09 am

Whoops, I missed those. Balancing items is something we plan to do in the next version anyway.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:10 am

Kharn wrote:
That reminds me - Soul Drinker says it leeches 0 mana from opponents. I'm posting it here in case I forget by the time I get to the internal bug report.
It's actually because leech now leeches 0.5 per point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's possible to...   It's possible to... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's possible to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: