The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more) Empty
PostSubject: Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more)   Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:56 pm

This is actually an extended suggestion after Kharn’s. No building from 0.8.4 Editor was left aside (except Flag, gate temple/temple gate and all wbc1 mines). There are also future sounds (all dragon’s lair; all Dragons race buildings). Units like Soul and horse have some voices also (in case Joe wants to make souls producible there is a ready file for souls). I haven’t test this out, as I am waiting for an almost final version to test this and other stuff (Night Dragon, Joe’s units and Heroes, if implemented for this release). All files have the correct status (as all others in the game).

Edit: They will probably need some fade out and
LINK EXPLODES AFTER 7 DAYS.

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/76952fc1ba25194c019b9d8d5cbc4cb520150602085126/e5b5de812f8e89468aa487d87e9dfacf20150602085126/37a553
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more)   Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:04 pm

most of those added in 0.8.6
Back to top Go down

Missing sounds (Wall of ice, Wall of thorns and more)
Page 1 of 1