The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about a few units

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly
Squire
Squire
Sly

Questions about a few units Empty
PostSubject: Questions about a few units   Questions about a few units I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 5:28 am

First off I tried to post this topic before I logged it,not really sure if that worked so I apologize in advance if this is the second one.

Its concerning 2 races I usually play, Wood Elves and Fey, so beginning with Elves who I just finished a game with I noticed their general "Dryad" is very weak actually its comparable with the Fey Pixie witch is accessible earlier, I mean with 80 hp 20 damage and 4 range, oh and no defense to speak of....is that really a general I mean is has no spells but the stats of a spell caster.
And on a second note I saw that you added a lot of units back as trainable in the last patch, I'm very pleased to see that but then how come you didn't add the leprechaun or the fairy dragon to the Fey, I don't think they would be balance breaking units and you could at least rely on the leprechaun to help you with the economy considering how sturdy your units are.

Thank you in advance for your hard work and your time.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

Questions about a few units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about a few units   Questions about a few units I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:50 am

With a bit of luck this should hopefully be sorted soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

Questions about a few units
Page 1 of 1