The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

[FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects   [FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 pm

This is more than secondary, but anyway:
Animals and souls are psychological affected by all sorts of spells or units. Concerning animals, I think it makes sense they should be affected (since critters now can trigger special events and so on). But souls… It’s kind of strange actually. In my opinion souls should behave like undead.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects   [FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Animals can no longer trigger events unless they are special characters. Therefore, all critters are now immune to psychological effects in 0.8.5. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Animals and souls – terror and other psychological effects
Page 1 of 1