The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

[FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 am

Just wanted to tell you that multiple choices don't work for me.

I press 1/2 click click click... nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 am

If it is campaign, press space to advance dialogue.
In multiple choices, you can either press NUMPAD# or CTRL+# . Number alone doesn't do anything. This is not a bug.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
If it is campaign, press space to advance dialogue.
In multiple choices, you can either press NUMPAD# or CTRL+# . Number alone doesn't do anything. This is not a bug.

It's actually a bug that, during mission, you can select an unit and press attack, then cancel. Doing so cancels the dialog.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Right. On this subject, having a victory screen show up and then having another nis triggered disables the victory and player gets stuck in game without any possibilities. It seems that the nis system still has quite a few bugs to be handled. If you or any other spot some more, please post them here. I am renaming this post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 pm

My game freezes after the defeat against that big dragon...

Also could you post some of these fixes, if not all, on battlefield's private section?
Back to top Go down
Extorias

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Could you be more specific? Did the dragon die or you got defeated? Was it during a conversation? What happened prior to that freeze?

There is it seems a movie that is not playing in the nis file when the dragon appears because I forgot to pack it -.- (fixed in 0.6.1)
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:23 am

Another bug: Campaign NIS self portrait uses last shown portrait. For instance, if we go play with a skirmish hero, then immediately go into prologue and start with a dialogue, the skirmish hero portrait appears instead of chapter hero.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
Another bug: Campaign NIS self portrait uses last shown portrait. For instance, if we go play with a skirmish hero, then immediately go into prologue and start with a dialogue, the skirmish hero portrait appears instead of chapter hero.
- FIXED in 0.6.1

Faestus wrote:
It's actually a bug that, during mission, you can select an unit and press attack, then cancel. Doing so cancels the dialog.
- FIXED in 0.6.1
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:18 am

I've also noticed that movies played during missions often fade when units walk behind them.

Also is your mod dead?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm

That is how the in-game movie player works, I'm afraid. It is suggested for the scenario maker to pause the game before playing a movie using the command <Pause/> in the nis file. This way units will not move and the movie will not "fade" so often.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 pm

All of the above have been fixed in 0.6.3. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out   [FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Dialogue, Multiple Choices, NIS bugs out
Page 1 of 1