The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Sound Blast and more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

[FIXED] Sound Blast and more Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Sound Blast and more   [FIXED] Sound Blast and more I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 am

This is not an absolute priority (obviously), but could you please change the way critical hits activate their proper sound/s? Mainly those activated by a single hit on multiple units, like catapults on foe’s heads and frost dragons on enemies? In catapults case it’s a huge blast that “occupies” all sound space (it’s nobody’s fault, but it’s kind of annoying actually). The same happens when you use Daemon, Dark elf or Knight (this last one not so listenable) late RSB. In barbarian RSB and when multiple goblin shamans cast call lightning, there is also an accumulation of the thunder sound. Well… this may also occur in other situations when several units cast the same spell at once…

So, making it short (…), I believe that what is happening is, instead of activating the sound (one sound, a unique time) for the whole situation (that’s what I am asking), it actually activates one sound for: 1) every unit that is hurt and/or summoned; 2) every same spell casted by multiple units (creating a hell of a blast with not avoidable distortion/noise due to a high pick).
Hope that’s readable English. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Sound Blast and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Sound Blast and more   [FIXED] Sound Blast and more I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Fixed in 0.8.5. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Sound Blast and more
Page 1 of 1