The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

[FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water   [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Thus crashing the game. Passive AI too. he also blinks on mountains, sometimes crushes the game, but he always cant move after that. he blinks on blood also and crushes the game as in water.

A Human summoner can convert and cast blink at the same time. it's very strange. Also human or Ai summoner crushes game after blink inside caverns.

Sometimes AI blinks somewhere off the map too (That is team red):
[FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water <a href=[FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water 110" />

Finally: I have managed myself to do this with a hero: If you cast blink on a flooded cavern (let’s say you want to cross the water but you cannot see the end of it, or you have no sufficient “range”) your hero is teleported to one of the corners. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Patrick_the_Winekiller on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:41 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : adding some more info)
Back to top Go down
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
Zetoo

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water   [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:59 pm

The AI no longer does it in 0.8.6.
Back to top Go down
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance
Joe the Bartender

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water   [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:39 am

I hope this can be fixable. Maybe a location check until it finds a correct spot for the unit to teleport to? Say it checks a spot with Blink, finds it isn't possible, then finds another location with Blink as if it was being re-cast etc until a suitable location is found.
Back to top Go down
http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water   [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 12:40 am

Fixed in 0.8.8. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water   [FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] AI Summoner Blinks on water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: