The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! Empty
PostSubject: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 am

Yes! Highly experienced coders volunteer to make a multiplayer client for WBC3 if the game gets enough support on Voobly!
More info here:
http://wbc3.forumotions.net/t31-support-wbc3-at-voobly-and-we-might-have-a-chance-to-get-a-wbc3-multiplayer-client#58

@Patrick: Sorry, didn't know where to post. Seriously though, if we get a bigger community your mod will get more popular, more played and it's gonna be worth the effort!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Ice Cream
Squire
Squire
Vanilla Ice Cream

Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am

Well, I don't know where to post too, so I use your (off) topic Faestus.
Sorry.

Since so long time I want to play TPC, but I have huge psychological problems with torrents... Shocked
Seeing there is a non-torrent version of beta 0.6.2, I downloaded it, but I saw later this is only a patch for an already installed TPC mod.

Can a TPC player/tester/anybody send me the 6.0.0 (or directly the last) version of TPC ? (We'll use FTP transfert to perform it, join-me if you want to help me)
Thanks in advance !
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 am

Right-o! This calls for an off-topic section. Never thought I will get to doing this since the forum isn't all that big but it seems that I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Vanilla Ice Cream
Squire
Squire
Vanilla Ice Cream

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Mersi. albino
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Vanilla Ice Cream wrote:
Well, I don't know where to post too, so I use your (off) topic Faestus.
Sorry.

Since so long time I want to play TPC, but I have huge psychological problems with torrents... Shocked
Seeing there is a non-torrent version of beta 0.6.2, I downloaded it, but I saw later this is only a patch for an already installed TPC mod.

Can a TPC player/tester/anybody send me the 6.0.0 (or directly the last) version of TPC ? (We'll use FTP transfert to perform it, join-me if you want to help me)
Thanks in advance !

If you haven't heard yet, v0.6 FULL is available for direct download on ModDB. See homepage.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Ice Cream
Squire
Squire
Vanilla Ice Cream

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am

So cool !

Oh well, for now ModDB tells me "The file you have selected (TPC_beta_v0.6_full.zip) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes.".

I'll retry to download it later.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

I hope everything went ok eventually. Talking about bad luck -.-
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Ice Cream
Squire
Squire
Vanilla Ice Cream

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:02 am

Sorry for bad new, the problem is still here with version 0.7.

Maybe it is country specific,
I tried several times during last weeks from different places, navigator and computers : moddb always says the file is not available on any mirror.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:02 am

Well, now there is another host for direct download besides moddb. See download page for more info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!   Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support WBC3 at Voobly and we might have a chance to get a WBC3 Multiplayer Client!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Off-topic-
Jump to: