The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

[FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs   [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 pm

On installing the patch It creates a new folder in Program files named- "TheProtectors"
while the original game folder is "The Protectors".
So it requires manually copying the files to the game folder.

And some bugs I found earlier-

-While selecting a race for an AI, Fey race appears twice at the bottom and then after that "Random". If we select random from here. It appears as X. And then the game crashes after retinue screen.

-Right clicking on the Hero portrait used to bring up the strength, intelligence etc of the hero, and then the different skills points of the hero in WBC3. but in the mod rt click does nothing.

-AI seems to be bugged. In one game none of the enemies were converting any mines. their generals just stood there near each mine. And in another 2 of the enemies destroyed one of their base mine at the starting of the game, instead of converting it.
Also in most games the races will build and stack useless units. like knights will build lots of peasants, and keep them standing in the base. some other race was producing lots of eagles from their keep, and not using them.
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs   [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 am

Oh yea! Or this one time, Ai would just mass Eye of Oros (Plaguelords) and send them into the enemy base.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs   [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am

Some AI bugs have been fixed in 0.6. Please report more if you spot.

Right clicking portrait revived in 0.6.1
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs   [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Harshit wrote:

-While selecting a race for an AI, Fey race appears twice at the bottom and then after that "Random". If we select random from here. It appears as X. And then the game crashes after retinue screen.

Bug fixed in 0.6.3. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs   [FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Fey extra race crash and AI bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: