The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Increase casting not working properly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vargas Vega
Squire
Squire
Vargas Vega

[FIXED] Increase casting not working properly Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly   [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:17 pm

The chaos magic spell "increase casting" says it should give 0.5 point x level of the spell.
So, if i have level 8 increase casting i should get after a succesful casting of named spell a +4 in any random magic school!?
But regardless how high my increase casting is or if i use empower and such other metamagic spells from arcane spell list it always gives me a +1 (i'm a big fan of chaos magic and expecially of this spell). Is this on purpose?
The other spells work properly with level increased (for example necromancy gives me more skeletons with more xp etc etc).
Back to top Go down
Vargas Vega
Squire
Squire
Vargas Vega

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly   [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:40 am

sooo, it's me doing something wrong bounce ?

Patrick, once you said that increase casting level 4 should give a +2 in a random school. You said it because +2 is the MAX i will ever get or you were just making an example from the formula (each level +0.5)?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly   [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 pm

'Twas a bug now fixed in 0.8.4. Increase casting gives +0.5 every level, meaning a SUCCESSFULLY CAST level 8 should give +4 in a random spell sphere. The only exception to the rule is the level 1 spell, which considers 0.5 a full +1 (meaning level 1 and level 2 would give an increase of only +1).

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly   [FIXED] Increase casting not working properly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Increase casting not working properly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Bugs reporting-
Jump to: