The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder
Kharn

[FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures! Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures!   [FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:46 am

To be fair - I never tested this under The Protectors so it may no longer be relevant.

But anyway: in the unmodded game, Daemon Heroes seem to be classified as being "good" creatures.

I've just had a game (and then done some tests) where an enemy Inquisitor was constantly doing just short of 40 damage to my Daemon Hero. As Inquisitors deal 40 damage and my Hero had only 5 resistance, it became immediately obvious that he wasn't doing do double damage he was supposed to.
I then used my Orc Hero who has just as bad resistance and put him against the Inquisitor - now the Inquisitor was constantly dealing just short of 80 damage to my Hero!

So yeah - bug! Unless Daemons are actually meant to be good and kind creatures?
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures!   [FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 pm

It seems that there is a hard-coded overwrite for heroes. The info in army.cfg is useless in this regard. Daemon heroes are now evil and Barbarian heroes are now neutral (were good) in 0.8.3. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Daemon Heroes are good creatures!
Page 1 of 1