The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

[FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 pm

I was not able to activate the synergy bonus while playing empire.

Also the foreign mercenary and research spell skills dont stack in continuous queue. They were made to in a patch of the original game. Which was very useful.

And talking about Synergy bonus- a readme about the diff. races bonuses would be great.
Like for Fey, Some of my units xp was raised to 100. is there a limit on how many units it works on. For Knight and Undead it summoned units allover map, but the skelly's had 100xp, while dancing swords were not. That makes the synergy bonus of knights a lot weaker.
Also add info about the profeciency lvls. What happens on addition of each point to "building", or "recruiting" etc. And what if None is selected(some other bonus).

Edit:
Wood elves dont have a control panel. Which makes them unplayable, also they dont have a synergy bonus.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

The empire's RSB is currently disabled, hopefully not for long.

Foreign merc and research spell powerups can be set to continuous production in 0.5.2.

We do intend to explain each new feature with pop ups in the nearby future. The undead RSB is affected by memories and other xp skills (both locally and globally) currently. That might've been the case you stated.

I was unable to reproduce any of the wood elf problems. The RSB is supposed to mass entangle enemies, maybe you missed that.
Also, please specify under which resolution were you playing as control panels rely on that.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 am

Wood elf control panel doesn't appear in 1280x1024 resolution. other 2 work fine

I tried making several heroes and it turns out that if i use the female avatar for wood elf hero then only synergy bonus is available. On selecting any of the male avatars the bonus is greyed out as in empire.

Talking about synergy-
For Fey when playing with allies if my ally is in the upper part of map. the xp bonus goes to its 1st 24 troops of my Ally. not to my troops surrounding my hero.

Last edited by Harshit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faestus
Lord
Lord
Faestus

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 am

Can we a get a list for all Synergy Spells please?

How are we supposed to know what we are looking to fix?
Back to top Go down
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Barbarian Control panel absent in 1280x1024 resolution

About RSB not being available-
It can happen with any race if i select an avatar other than the original wbc2 avatar of that race.
eg if i use female avatar for fey hero, or a male avatar for any of the elves. etc

Also when health proficiency is selected it still shows - total merchant %20d% etc on right clicking on the hero from the skirmish map selection screen.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 am

I fixed RSB availability and %20d% bug in skirmish map selection.
Working on the control panels. Should be fixed in version 0.5.2

wbc system allows a maximum of 24 units affected by spell. I tried increasing this limit but I'm having troubles. I think I'll have to limit some RSBs to hero's command radius.

If there are more bugged control panels please state them here. Mention race and resolution.
Back to top Go down
Harshit
Lord
Lord
Harshit

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 am

I can confirm that for all the other races control panel is working at 1280x1024 resolution.

And they are looking good too. Kudos to the Artist :-)
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:37 am

All control panels are present. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent   [FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Empire and Wood Elf- No Synergy Bonus + WE- control panel absent
Page 1 of 1