The Protectors Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazrim
Squire
Squire
Nazrim

[FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name Empty
PostSubject: [FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name   [FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am

Hi
I played the tutorial and the first trouble I encounter is this:
Every time when I pick a unit or building my choose is canceled within a fraction of a second.
First it just happens when a unit is finished with a structure and then with time it get worse.

The second thing that might interest you is this:
When creating a hero i can give him a name without any characters.Well i forgot to give him a name, so maybe a warning would be useful.

But nevertheless the first impression of the protectors is awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs
Patrick_the_Winekiller

[FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name   [FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 am

1. It seems that the original game wanted the tutorial to act like that. We fixed this (patch 0.5.1)
2. There is more to that actually. Not only that you could've chosen a nameless hero, but the preset names were not taken into consideration either. This has been fixed now (patch 0.5.1)

Thank you for report. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Cant pick units and buildings/Hero with no name
Page 1 of 1